Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Palmers Cocoa Butter Coupon Does Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream For Stretch Marks Really Work?

Does palmers cocoa butter cream for stretch marks really work? - palmers cocoa butter coupon

I have stretch marks on my breasts and my thighs. I bought this cream, the Palmers cocoa butter, $ 10 for stretch marks, she said, brings with it to reduce the appearance. wasting time before I want the people of this if it works to use, and you hear how long it took to show improvement. Take care of not responding when I do not know nothing about.

4 comments:

:D said...

I have a couple of weeks, and it reduces the appearance of stretch marks, but not certainly to delete. Lighter stretch marks have faded, but the more I am sure I have ever seen with the lotion to a better improvement, but it is a slow process.

csabs said...

I used it when I was pregnant, I went to 4 tubes of it and did nothing for me. However, my sister swears by a little stretch mark cream with shea butter in it .... I can think of that name, now, just for good quality cream with shea butter for stretch marks to see.

|3lack|c... said...

(My wife has really answered this on my shoulder, she looked like IT)

Cocoa butter works well to alleviate the existing stretch marks, so it is not equally good, and make the skin supple, but not completely erased when you are there.

Annie said...

It works well, but it smells bad: /

Try something like Mederma or any kind of scars fade to use something, because that's exactly what stretch marks.

Post a Comment