Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baton Rouge Home Warranty I Had My Baby While Visitin Family In Baton Rouge Louisiana But It Died, I Need Help Gettin It Home&buryin It?

I had my baby while visitin family in baton rouge louisiana but it died, i need help gettin it home&buryin it? - baton rouge home warranty

I need help and need an organization that know how to help me to my Bay House Grambling Baton Rouge, Louisiana Louisiana and I need your help gettin buried .... I had my baby 6 1 / 2 months and I want to ensure sufficient recovery (meanin funeral) if anyone knows any help they can get, please contact me as soon as possible to give ... .

3 comments:

syaw10 said...

This is a cry of pain attention. No parent in connection with their child as "it." Nice try

Rita said...

Talk to the local funeral home in Baton Rouge. They believe that all these problems undertakers often and usually you can find some form of help for situations like yours. Sorry for your baby.

Devil Dog '73 said...

Start here.
http://www.dss.state.la.us/departments/o ...

Sorry for your loss. Best of luck.

Post a Comment