Monday, January 18, 2010

Lumbar Car Cushions What Is The Best Brand Of Lumbar Support Pillow To Be Used With Home Sofas/couches?

What is the best brand of lumbar support pillow to be used with home sofas/couches? - lumbar car cushions

The sofa of my wife and I have at home is aesthitically attractive, but very uncomfortable to sit for long periods. There are many different types of lumbar cushions and pillows are sold, but many of them are designed for use in car seats and office chairs - but is not designed for use with a sofa in the house.

Can someone me a good lumbar pillow / cushion for use with a sofa at home to make it more comfortable to avoid back pain?

1 comment:

alirhirs... said...

Commodities had a good lumbar support. In fact, it has 4 straps, which are changed in a different position depending on your needs. They range around $ 25-40. Very effective. I prescribe to my patients. Good luck.

Dr. Ali, DC

Post a Comment