Friday, January 29, 2010

Jpg Index Of Available How Do You Upload Files To Your Website For Direct Download?

How do you upload files to your website for direct download? - jpg index of available

I have a website, and I wonder how I can be a file download and for direct download.

For example, if I have an image in an index of the directory / folder / image.jpg
Then www.sitename.com / folder / image.jpg is my picture.

However, if I download with the same file is still not the file.
Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did not say what kind of file, although it should not matter.


Example.exe When I download my web directory / files / and then type in my browser:
Then http://mysite.com/files/example.exe the common dialog box appears and asks what I do with running to save the file:, etc.

When I download my web directory example.mp3 / sounds / and then type in my browser:
http://mysite.com/sounds/example.mp3 the common dialog box appears and asks what I do with Save the file to play with the default player, select a different program, etc.

After I checked the link and then set when the person subject to Section (s), as in an e-mail, for example.

If you use the files in that thought, and nothing in the file name or extension, it should be, is not it?


You should see if you can create folders on FTP downloads, and treated as such. It is much more visual!

Post a Comment