Monday, February 8, 2010

Shaker Kitchen Cabinets Colors I Need Help Picking My Wood Laminate Color?

I need help picking my wood laminate color? - shaker kitchen cabinets colors

I am single and recently completely fix my house. I've learned that I'm really terrible, but I'll try. The living room, dining room, kitchen and family room all types of home with my two stories. I painted in light, neutral colors that are good enough, I think (per image - Desert Rose and Day Spas of the names of colors) for sale. I ordered the cabinets really well (I) called hope "spice honey", which is a lighter oak. When my new wooden floor, a little darker than the cabinets? Can someone me one good film, or paint is decent. I like the dark forest, but the middle is very good.
Any help is welcome, as I struggle with this whole decorating thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment