Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Privacy Corps Caller Id Manager Can I Call My Friend When He Is In Marine Bootcamp?

Can I call my friend when he is in marine bootcamp? - privacy corps caller id manager

My friend is currently at Camp Pendleton, a training camp for the Navy. I wonder if I saw him in this time together.
I went to the place and I think I found the number you need, but do not want to call him, and you risk trouble ... Any feedback is appreciated thank you =)





This is information that is I turn to the
The Scout
Contact the Scout
Phone:
(760) 725-5799 or 6495

Email:
Consolidated Public Affairs Office
Marine Corps Base
Attn: The Scout
Box 555,019
Camp Pendleton, CA 92,055
Official website of the United States Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Find your Marine Corps Public Affairs Office Webmaster Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment