Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Symptoms Of A Kidney Stone Stuck In Right Urethra How Long For A Kidney Stone To Pass?

How long for a kidney stone to pass? - symptoms of a kidney stone stuck in right urethra

I suspect a stone, even if I do not focus on this occasion, as I have temporarily taken out any insurance now. I went to my doctor, there are about 6 weeks after the symptoms started and thought it sounded like a block, as my story on them. Mild flank pain radiated through me in the groin, thigh and lower leg. I had a lot of stones before, including one a month ago, so I know that pain is usually obtained * * along with them, but this time I had a slight pain that instead of still agonizing pain. I feel like someone kicked in the side, it is painful and tender, with occasional sparks zapping feel pain and still in the groin. I force the urine and the stone. No blood, and I'm good to urinate normally. How long should I continue? I am afraid that the stone can be caught and have concerns about the damage to the kidneys too much time, but I do not know how long it would take. Any idea is welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is six months to about 2 years.

My brother was 10 years, it took almost a year, is a more and I'm still not over, now 13th

What you read is true, but still feels pain during the trip. I'm no expert, but I share what I know and hope to solve the problem, I'm sorry to hear about the stones and go, but hopefully sooner.

Anonymous said...

The first time I experienced a kidney stone I had a slight discomfort for about 6 weeks, until I met one night. Blocked I went to the emergency room and the stone was one of my kidneys to lead me in an acute renal failure go. I'm good now, but have learned that my ass to the hospital immediately if I feel I am a stone that is not the case. Sometimes you have blood in the urine and not noticed, too.

Post a Comment