Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Precision Punch Anybody Else Impressed With Junior Dos Santos?

Anybody else impressed with Junior Dos Santos? - precision punch

This was certainly unexpected to see that Dos Santos scored the knockout of Fabricio Werdum quickly. In the brief fight some junior has surprisingly shown aggression with the technical precision, and the coup initiated accurate (right uppercut) I needed to grasp the right moment and beat Werdum.

I caught Werdum to win easily and use the same game for a Participant # 1's lined up, but before I knew anything about Dos Santos. I do not know much beyond him is a smart powerful striker with good advice and I would like to see what got right on the ground, but otherwise it seems the list of heavy weight 's he can enter a fight in his next . win And we have a guy out of it, for now, until Werdum another win or two can get impressive.

2 comments:

Marvin25 said...

Mad, eh? Dos Santos was a loss of more than 800 places ... some of his followers a strong showing of their prey, I say. I have him by KO in the 2nd to win but.

EDIT

I agree with the clowns, but on the other hand, if you can not beat a "challenge". Watching movies is good, but if you liked this, would the film does not make a difference.

clowns said...

I am a bit tired from the set top contender for the UFC there against people who are not in the first fight in the UFC. They did it to Jardine and others, and if we face a new type, since they know more about how it will do. This is not what I as a professional

Post a Comment