Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Crock Sandals Do Any Other Wives Do This?

Do any other wives do this? - crock sandals

OK, my husband is nice, a miser, there is not much for me to spend any money at all. So, here is my question, go shopping the other women (I'm doing well just to Target and Walmart, not JC Penny, Elder Beerman, GAP, Old Navy) and then they hide their purchases from her husband? I bought a pair of earrings today to join me, and I have in my jewelry box, I hide it all. The same with shoes, ceramics, and I had to get rid of MS in the closet, and even socks, but he knows that the bad guys are the new Nike socks are .... I have the things I buy for our daughter (12.) and if I buy things to hide ... that sandals ... I am the only one to do?

1 comment:

Valerie X said...

LOL!

I just bought 8 pairs of boots and hid under the bed. I am a business a hol-ic ..... we can afford, I do not see those boots, it might freak him a bit more practice, because I think .. ...

Post a Comment