Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Consequences Of Giant Foot Warts Why Oh Why Hasnt NASA Come Out With A Giant Generation Ship?

Why oh why hasnt NASA come out with a giant generation ship? - consequences of giant foot warts

I think it's the mind blowing. A huge ship with artificial gravity centrifuge and a huge farm to food, clean water and replenish the oxygen supply to grow. In support of generations of people to flee into space. Lol not too many people crowd in a very modest background could wreak havoc. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

I think we have the technology and does not apply brakes or someone, because I do not want to offend the general public. Not in that they have and their hiding places, I think if they could be focused on in recent years a reality, or at least experiments and tests ...

Probably the centrifugal force of gravity is unrealistic and would be a huge amount of energy into space to take, or cooperate in space. But I think if we can be a shuttle to get there, we can do more and better things.

I know it sounds crazy, but I think we underestimate our potential for innovation or something or someone forces them to re --Research in useless directions.

What I hope i dont get flamed for this ... >. "

No comments:

Post a Comment